Consumer Advisory Group Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the NACE Consumer Advisory Group.
If you have been invited to submit a formal application for a paid consumer role, please complete the below online form and return your Conflict of Interest Disclosure along with a one page written submission to the NACE by 5pm Monday 5 June.
You can submit your supporting documents by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Post: NACE Management Office, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, The Royal Children’s Hospital, Level 5/50 Flemington Road, Parkville VIC 3052
Supporting written submission
Your one page outline of why you are a suitable candidate for the CAG might include:
- Why does joining the NACE interest you?
- What knowledge, skills and experience could you bring to the CAG?
- Can you share any examples of your involvement in teamwork and collaboration?
- How would you represent the diverse range of concerns, needs and perspectives of other consumers?