Research to transform the lives of Australians living with allergic disease
Australia is the allergy capital of the world. We want to change that.
The National Allergy Centre of Excellence (NACE) is Australia’s peak allergy research body. Drug, food, insect and respiratory allergy experts have joined the NACE to help build the tools and resources needed to accelerate allergy research and improve the lives of five million Australians living with allergic disease.
Four pillars underpin our national plan of action: Allergy Research, Repository and Discovery, Evidence and Translation, and Training and Innovation. This work will give consumers, clinicians and policy makers access to the latest evidence into allergy preventions, interventions and treatments.
Recruiting for an allergy study?
List your trial on our national Allergy Studies Directory
Want to help accelerate allergy research?
Donate to this important work
- Australia is considered the ‘allergy capital of the world’
- More than five million Australians live with allergies
- Hospital admissions for life-threatening allergic reactions continue to rise
- Allergies cost the Australian economy more than $10 billion each year
- To help address the allergy epidemic, the Australian Government funded the NACE