Career Opportunities: PhD Scholarships
- 6 x Australia-wide PhD scholarships in allergy research available
- PhD stipend equivalent to NHMRC rates
- Scholarships awarded contingent on enrolment in a PhD course at a recognised Australian institution
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Expressions of Interest close 30 November 2022
- More information + apply
The NACE is offering PhD Scholarships in drug, food, insect and respiratory allergy research, which can be hosted at any Australian University.
Our Postgraduate Research Scholarship program is ready to train and mentor Australia's next generation of allergy experts.
Leading researchers in the field will supervise each Scholar, while our network of allergy experts across the country will provide invaluable mentorship.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to focus on a topic relating to allergy prevention, management or treatment, across one or more of the NACE Streams.
If successful, you will be invited to conduct a systematic review aligned with the NACE aims as a core element of your thesis. The three-year positions begin Semester 1, 2023.
Expression of Interest Closing Date: 30 November 2022