Join the NACE Consumer Advisory Group or Engagement Register
If you’re one of the millions of Australians impacted by allergic disease – we want to hear from you.
To make sure allergy research is asking the right questions and prioritising the issues that matter most, the National Allergy Centre of Excellence is calling for Expressions of Interest in joining our Consumer Advisory Group and Engagement Register.
To be eligible, you must be 18+ and either living with – or caring for someone with – allergic disease.
Why get involved?
- Share your experience to help shape allergy research and decision making
- Work alongside leading Australian allergy experts
- Access remuneration opportunities for certain projects
Consumer Advisory Group
Up to 10 people with varying experiences will be appointed to the Group for a two-year term. Members will meet at least four times a year to help shape the direction of Australian allergy research. Positions will be remunerated, including travel expenses.
How to apply
Enter your details below, select Consumer Advisory Group and the NACE team will contact you with more information about the formal application process.
- 6 April - 11 May: Expressions of Interest (EOI) open
- Mid-May : Packs sent to successful EOI applicants
- Late-May: Formal applications due
- Early-June: Interviews with the NACE team
- Mid-June: Members announced
- July: First meeting
Consumer Engagement Register
The Register is open to those interested in time-limited or once-off engagement. Contribute to different projects, which may include workshops, surveys or information reviews. You may be eligible for remuneration for certain tasks. You can register your interest or opt-out of the Register at any time.
How to apply
Enter your details below and select Consumer Engagement Register. The NACE team will be in contact to discuss your interest and availability in participating in allergy-related projects.
- April: Expression of Interest (EOI) open
- Late-May: Phone call with the NACE team
- From June: Start receiving project-specific invitations to share your opinions and experience